Ψάχνετε δουλειά: Η εταιρεία PHS δίνει ευκαιρία εργοδότησης
Η εταιρεία PHS δίνει ευκαιρία εργοδότησης στη θέση Tax assistant – Vacancy.
Excellent opportunity arises to join our expanding professional and reputable firm in Larnaca. We are seeking to recruit a tax assistant to join our professional tax team.
• Assisting with tax reviews of Audited financial statements
• Assisting with general tax compliance for companies and individuals (preparation of tax computations, tax returns etc.)
• Assisting with provision of tax support and advice to clients
• Assisting with dealing with tax enquiries and investigations
• Assisting with dealing with tax rulings
• Assisting with dealing with tax structures
• Assistance with VAT compliance
• Liaison with audit and accounting departments within the firm
• Liaison with government authorities
• Communication with clients by phone/email/personal meetings/online meetings
The Ideal candidate
• Part qualified/studying towards a professional qualification
• University degree in a related field
• At least 2 years of professional experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of Cyprus Tax Law
• Knowledge of International Tax Law
• Fluency in Greek and English, both oral and written
• Computer literate
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to take initiatives and deliver results
• Organised and ability to multitask and adapt to changes
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in team environment and build relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Ability to exercise professional judgement
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management
An attractive remuneration package including, bonus, provident fund will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
By email to [email protected] by 26th March 2021